Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Child Named For IL-KY-MO Trifinium
Date: Apr 20, 2004 @ 02:22
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@yahoo.com>)

I like a lot of the placenames around this tripoint:
Alfalfa Center, Future City, Olive Branch, Blandville,
and the incomparable Monkey's Eyebrow. Also take a
trip to New York, Cairo, Texas Bend, and Mississippi
(County) without that much effort or travel. You
could also visit America, as if you weren't there
already...