Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: vatican tidbit
Date: Apr 17, 2004 @ 06:03
Author: Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Ernst Stavro Blofeld <blofeld_es@...>)

> & i am a little intrigued about a crazy looking
> peneclave feature
> called the passetto

Yes, this is the feature I was referring to. As you
are no doubt aware the passetto is a kind of airy
covered and arched not-so-secret passageway that
connects the va building complex north of St Peter,
including the Sistine Chapel, with Castel St Angelo
some distance to the east.

And inside the passetto, as I think your other message
on the matter shows (although the link does not work
for me), there is an international itva border.