Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re:_CADK_-_Hans_Ø_Dispute
Date: Apr 01, 2004 @ 22:32
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Canada gov't map showing border going to North Pole.
NWT-Nunavut boundary also goes to pole. But the map
shows the Canadian borders going beyond its own EEZ.
If you claim the territory, shouldn't you move the EEZ
outward too (or at least your claim of it)? Or why
even put the EEZ on the map?
http://atlas.gc.ca/site/english/maps/reference/national/can_political_e/referencemap_view_image