Subject: Re: CADK - Hans Ø Dispute
Date: Mar 31, 2004 @ 23:43
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

this is already such a beautiful montage
i wish the clippophiles will overlook my replaying it almost entire
as the stackophiles rejoice in my topping it off as well with these
comments

first
i think it is not very liberal to claim the north pole
since that is supposed to be everyones ice

& second

isnt hans island situated in such a narrow passage that it could
hardly affect much territorial sea anyway
either way it goes
not to mention any eez

so what kind of exploitation are they talking about here anyway
in these few square miles
of defacto timeshare cocktail condo

a minuscule dot in a presumably vast hydrocarbon field
which is otherwise fully & clearly & happily delineated
& thus nothing to get hung about anyway
right

canada does have some real equidistance
& real eez
& real hydrocarbon
problems
however
with denmarks ally & alter pincer
the usa
off the coasts of the yukon &or alaska

but no amount of struggle with either clawhold will profit her
quixotic pole joust
or jest
which is coincidentally her only real problem here

however
she should soon lose all remaining delusions of grandeur to
those of the usa
if not to everyones land directly
as her bogus sector claims evaporate in unlos shock & awe

but she had already lost most of her far north to the inuit & the
aurora anyway
if ever she really owned them

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray

<hering@m...>
<doug@d...> wrote:

> > > WELL....! No, not really...this issue seems to be more of
enter-
> > > tainment character than of any real political value...! :-))
> > > WHO cares...? One island more or less...:-))
> > >
> > > I'll let you know if there are any changes about this topic!!!
> > >
> > > btw: do NOT fear the breakdown of our mutual friendship,
mate!
> > > Diplomatic relations between our nations will remain
unhurt and
> > > super friendly...! And all Canadians - especially
BORDDERFREAKS-
> > > are more than welcome to have some pints of beer in
CPH..well???

> > > all yours
> > >
> > > Peter Hering

ladies & gentlemen i apologize again

i have tightened this up as much as i dare

but what remains defied my clipper by being just too good to clip

& salutes to mats for his excellent additions too