Subject: Re: ATHUSK/CZPLSK/ATCZSK border maps
Date: Mar 25, 2004 @ 00:20
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

also
does anyone know if the creek or creeks here are part of the
scene just by chance
or if 1 or more of the boundary delineations actually follow it or
them
providing additional conjuncture with & corroboration of the
trijunction point produced by the obelisks

also
a question for whoever believes the low red & white marker is a
primary line stone
which does seem likely enough btw
is
what led you to that belief
because if it is true
then this rock should point the way to yet another conjuncture
with & corroboration of the basic obelisk trijunction

so we could conceivably find a quadri quinti or sexijunction here

also
what are the approximate distances between the 3 obelisks

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"
<orc@o...> wrote:
> if the text & translation & my reading of it are all correct
> then
> the 3 obelisks define a circle with the tripoint at its center
> &
> the faces with the emblems are perpendicular to the tripoint
> as well as horizontally equidistant from it
>
> but are all 3 obelisks at about the same elevation
>
> & again
> can anyone sketch the full layout
> whether within or without regard to the diagram we already
have

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
> <smaardijk@y...> wrote:

> > Peter S. (acting as Pepijn H. ;-))
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Petter Brabec
> > <pete2784west@y...> wrote:
> > > Hallo, at this link, in Czech, the locals explain how the
> process
> > of setting up the monoliths around the tripoint went, all the
> > necessary measures and other trivia.
> > >
> > > http://www.volny.cz/obec.hrcava/trojmezi.html
> > >
> > > At the present moment, I'm unable to translate it, so
anybody
> who's
> > interested can give it a shot. Otherwise, give me a day or two,
> and
> > I'll translate the core theme that, as I understand it from the
> > confusion up to now, is of interest to you.
> > >
> > > Petter
> > >
> > > Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> > > I think the 1st three pics are CZ instead of SK.
> > > Because the Sk monument was across the larger of the 2
> > > streams and all by itself.
> > > Picture 2 - the small marker was actually on the CZ-PL
> > > border - direct marker here.
> > > Picture 5 - my initial guess was that it looked along
> > > CZ-PL and that it was the PL marker. So now we have
> > > three different possibilites here! Really this is a
> > > confusing pic for me. Perhaps it looks at the SK
> > > marker from the tp? But this would not be along a
> > > border, just SK territory.

> > > http://pikomat.mff.cuni.cz/fotky/tabor/1996/f01/24hrcava.html

> > > http://www.vasa.abo.fi/users/rpalmber/BordersCRPS.htm

og