Subject: Re: ATHUSK/CZPLSK/ATCZSK border maps
Date: Mar 24, 2004 @ 21:34
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

if the text & translation & my reading of it are all correct
then
the 3 obelisks define a circle with the tripoint at its center
&
the faces with the emblems are perpendicular to the tripoint
as well as horizontally equidistant from it

but are all 3 obelisks at about the same elevation

& again
can anyone sketch the full layout
whether within or without regard to the diagram we already have

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"