Subject: Re: Bar divided betw. US + CA cannot stand
Date: Mar 21, 2004 @ 02:44
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman
<mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> Ok well at least you seem to be understanding me
> better, and I understanding you better.

yes yes
made it worth our going thru the ceiling
didnt it

I do enjoy
> reading your try pointing and tripointing accounts.

thank you mike
that is gratification personified

> have probably read them all with sincere interest for
> the last couple of years. So I really do mean what I
> say about GNASTP.

is that gnastp as in
nasty pee
with a silent gee & a clear tp
hahahaha
well
i have been into serendipitous peregrination just about all my life

first ran away from home spontaneously at the age of 3 i think
or maybe it was 2

but my great north american serendipitous tripointing
peregrination has only been going on for about the past 15 years

I am not trying to say anything for
> effect, just for truth.

well now that we have changed the truth of bp
you dont even have to worry about that

everything is truth here now

And yes I know you are more
> for doing and going than planning in these adventures.
> But that is a good thing, as I enjoy reading the
> spontaneous adventures you seem to have (TX customs
> clave, etc).

yes i am still shaking my dizzy head over that one too

& it was just an arrant but extremely lucky & prolonged mishap

met some lovely people & places & wild good times
many of which i havent even reported

think of what might be possible in the realm of serendipity when
you get all the haps firing happily & the happenchances going
luckily at once

but i must tell you
it looks like i am headed back to afroeurasia next

or at least the european & african peninsulas of it

not sure yet
but it looks like it

But I think on a large expedition with
> many people on a limited time budget, there needs to
> be planning.
> Also, I can see how you would be responding to
> everyone instead of just me. I guess I just like to
> have the chance to have my own voice heard.

absolutely
& so you do & will have it here happily ever after
for this really is everyones land now & not just bp or bbp

Maybe
> something along what you were saying about each of us
> being individually divine - perhaps I wrongly
> perceived you to be discounting that for me.

you dont think it is possible to be a divine jerk
do you

but to really claim & own your personal sovereignty in this world
you practically have to be a jerk

youve got to do a lot of jerking around to even get it

& it includes the preposterous yet exact understanding that all
the other jerks really are divine too

for of course this is more than just a no fault reality

it is fully an all well reality

it is fully inflated with divinity sovereignty & wellness

but exactly how fully divine sovereign & well is a personal choice

i personally like my wellness etc multifold maxifold omnifold etc

& who wouldnt want more & better once they realized they could

& thats why i have been cocreating a multipointing place

a clearing in the woods for an extremely special activity

& my tries are not entirely frivolous because i know their value

& of course it is a jerk & a lurch when others completely miss
this special opportunity & value
mistaking it for an ordinary opportunity & value
& thus
bringing who knows what level of underpromotion to themselves

& i may point this out from time to time in one way or another
usually with a fair & simple question that is typically ignored
but it doesnt diminish my enjoyment or wellness etc

> And that is what I was referring to about the "jerks"
> thing. In 13490, you wrote
> "which is precisely why i suggested it
> as you can see again in my comments linked above
> namely
> to give the continent jerks a real bp ride for all
> their trouble
> or the best ride we can manage to give them anyway"
> I think people realize there is no legal boundary
> here.

indeed hopefully they now realize theres hardly anything at all
here

But in the absence of legal doctrine (national
> boundaries) or mathematical/physical fact (Tropics,
> Equator, parallels, meridians), why not, as you often
> say, let thought create reality?

it seems to me
thought does create reality whether one lets it or not

the thinking itself is the letting

so best to be an allower of this process
as of everything
& just let er rip

thats right
your thought
whatever it is
will matriculate into vibrationally corresponding life experience
willy nilly

thats how electromagnetically powerful you already are
& how bound the universe is to obey you

now then
what sort of thing do you want to make or attract

something that makes sense & comports with your own stated
intentions & best understanding
or something totally slobbery

or something perhaps in between until there is more clarity

& i agree natural boundaries & extremities & multipoints are far
more interesting than manmade ones
when you can even find them
yikes
like the secret hidden forgotten ends of the earth

yikes i cant wait

but manmade multipointing was mighty good while it lasted too

best of all tho is that we are all finally & absolutely true now
in whatever we may be doing here

end insertions