Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Bar divided betw. US + CA
Date: Mar 21, 2004 @ 01:35
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

I think people use "you said," "he said," "I said," to
shed light on what is currently being said. Not so
much for pissing off but more for coming to understand
truth. But I can recall several times there have been
much more vigorous message sequences than this.
Although they may predate your entrance to this group
(I am not sure when that was).
But what is it you wish to know about these 4
occupation zones? I see Jesper just linked a good
map.
I have no idea about unsubscribing, at least no idea
why it did not work for you.