Subject: Re: Bar divided betw. US + CA
Date: Mar 21, 2004 @ 00:01
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

excellent carl
& i have a feeling our sharpshooters will be zeroing in on your
question about the occupation zone conjunctions before very
much longer
now that they understand you
so please do stand by

& in the meantime i have just been reliving the positively
hilarious message sequence 12231 12232 12240 12241 too

so thanx for being here

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Schubbe"
<turtle5003@a...> wrote:
> Dear m06079
>
> Thankyou for your kind words and help. I had absolutely *no
idea* how much "conversation" went on amongst the members
of BoundaryPoint!

> I shall, however, drop by from time to time.....if for no other
reason than, hopefully, be able to pursue further questions
regarding my interest in the post war greater Berlin environs.

> Yours,
>
> Turtle

CA

> > Did any of these zones join for a tripoint?
> >
> > Jesper
> >
> > > When I joined BP, I was hoping to gain as specific
> information as possible
> > > regarding the four zones of post war occupation.
> > >
> > > turtle5003@a...

did I
> (Great
misunderstanding