Subject: Re: Bar divided betw. US + CA cannot stand
Date: Mar 20, 2004 @ 14:06
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

hahahahahahaha
ok you absolutely win mike
hahahahaha
i couldnt stuff another byte in
& had to cut from the bottom in order to even answer
hahahaha

so not only have you attained the elusive maxi message
boundary point once again
but
the cosmos itself has objectively called the entire thread as well
fair & square
in your favor & honor

& so this message now must begin a completely new game
under a new title
seeing as all the stuffing from that last game is now lost

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman
<mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> Again, you misread and miscomprehend me.

yup & yup

Where did I
> put a 2 week limit on anything?

you are right

you did nothing of the sort

it was others who spoke in terms of 2 weeks rather than only 1
week
& not yourself

& i was always considering only the ensemble
& not necessarily only considering you

again i admit this
if it wasnt already clear the last time i admitted it

Please point this out
> as I never put this limit there. For some odd reason,
> you keep speaking of this as though I have.

so there you have the odd reason you may be seeking

Second,
> reality is to my liking, as is the reality is that my
> trip does not necessitate 10,000 miles. Or 9500
> miles. Or 11,000 miles. etc etc etc.

excellent excellent excellent

If you would
> like to plan a trip that does take 10,000 miles that
> is fine.

i know
i know
i not only plan but actually take some every year

No one is stopping you. In fact I'd enjoy
> seeing your plan of one.

well you already have them more or less entire in the archive
but only in real time
tripointing to labrador 2000
tripointing to the northwest & southeast 2000 2001 2002 2003
tripointing to the southwest & northeast 2000 2001 2002 2003
& you know i am not so much for the planning as for the actual
doing & going

indeed frequently with as little planning as possible

so as to maximize the joys of serendipity

But that does not concern
> the itinerary I personally came up with. You may
> enjoy driving random roads from the start to finish,
> but if you wish to do so, you should account for the
> distances in your own trip, not force them into
> someone elses.

hahahahahaha
i disavow & if necessary actually withdraw even any appearance
or illusion of ever having forced anything into anything of anyone
elses

& if it was even your subjective impression that i have done so
then i must be all wet at least somewhere
since i did promise to be with you 100 percent

Perhaps you could plan a GNASTP (Great
> North American Serendipitous Tripointing
> Peregrination) which would include thousands of miles
> of allowances for driving roads from start to finish.
> But that is not applicable here.
> Also, I do feel good, as I hope you do too.

yes good thank you
for that is really all that matters
thank you

I use
> emphasis to point out where you are misunderstanding
> me, since it seems you quite often do. And I think
> that perhaps it is you who should take a bp break
> until you stop calling people "jerks" if they happen
> to bring up a topic which rankles you.

that was a jerky lurch
hahaha
& i have never been rankled by anything
let alone here at bp
or by a topic
yikes
cmon

it was lowell who said he was rankled

& i dont even believe he was really rankled either

he just has that way of speaking

& the only people i can recall calling jerks
are those who actually do jerk the imaginary & already jerky
continents & their imaginary & jerky borders about
tho i suppose
now that you mention it
i would add those who try to jerk the actual definition of bp about
too
to fit their imagination or their desire

but i dont fault or blame them
or you
or me

do you

& it was silly of me to mistake your emphasis for shouting

& i certainly wouldnt try to stop anyone from doing anything

well perhaps i might try to prevent them from harming
themselves

but even there you know
thats very shaky ground to be on