Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Bar divided betw. US + CA
Date: Mar 20, 2004 @ 07:25
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Again, you misread and miscomprehend me. Where did I
put a 2 week limit on anything? Please point this out
as I never put this limit there. For some odd reason,
you keep speaking of this as though I have. Second,
reality is to my liking, as is the reality is that my
trip does not necessitate 10,000 miles. Or 9500
miles. Or 11,000 miles. etc etc etc. If you would
like to plan a trip that does take 10,000 miles that
is fine. No one is stopping you. In fact I'd enjoy
seeing your plan of one. But that does not concern
the itinerary I personally came up with. You may
enjoy driving random roads from the start to finish,
but if you wish to do so, you should account for the
distances in your own trip, not force them into
someone elses. Perhaps you could plan a GNASTP (Great
North American Serendipitous Tripointing
Peregrination) which would include thousands of miles
of allowances for driving roads from start to finish.
But that is not applicable here.
Also, I do feel good, as I hope you do too. I use
emphasis to point out where you are misunderstanding
me, since it seems you quite often do. And I think
that perhaps it is you who should take a bp break
until you stop calling people "jerks" if they happen
to bring up a topic which rankles you.