Subject: Re: Bar divided betw. US + CA
Date: Mar 18, 2004 @ 14:31
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

first of all mike
nothing is more important than that you feel good

so for starters
please leave your problems & your shouting somewhere else

& be sure to come back here as soon as you are feeling better

puzzles we got

problems not

secondly
the reason i thought you didnt disallow peters & dougs stops is
that you did explicitly disallow all my own suggested stops below
but not any of the others
so far as i could tell

so i figured
if you meant to disallow the others too
then you would have said so too

& now that you have said so
i do understand

you arent discounting them

you are simply not counting them

but mine you are actually discounting as well as not counting

so this is finally
exclusively & entirely
your own private itinerary that you are measuring up

i agree to that

& i also agree you should measure it exactly however you like
& should certainly ignore me & reality too
& particularly all the others who think 2 weeks isnt enough time
for alaska & new brunswick in any case whatever the mileage
especially if thinking about us gets you disconnected from who
you really are

thats right

unless reality is entirely to your liking
i say ignore it in favor of your dreams

& i will be with you 100 percent if you should do that

thirdly
i havent been directing & am not directing anything at you
but have only been talking to you
& addressing what i thought you meant
just as i am also addressing now what i think you mean now

& in my view
you are fine
& indeed divine
whatever you mean