Subject: Re: encore daman diu
Date: Mar 18, 2004 @ 02:32
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

I posted to the photos library extracts from old Portuguese-Goa Era
maps showing Diu, a slice of Goa with the small island of Angediva
south of it, off the coast of the Bombay state coastal town of Karwar,
and Damao - which was really three parts - the "coastal Damao" an
inland section and the exclave of the inland section called Dadra. Of
special interest to me is the Bombay exclave inside of "inland Damao"
- I wonder if it is still a piece of Bombay inside Indian-Goa.
Regards
Len Nadybal

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "raedwulf16" <raedwulf16@y...>