Subject: Re: Bar divided betw. US + CA + GNABE ?why not?
Date: Mar 14, 2004 @ 08:33
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

No, I'm not shaking my head...:-) I'm just having fun...and
would LOVE to see YOU guys organizing it !!!

WHY NOT?!!! Remember dear GCEBE, GEEBE and GBBE mates, we HAVE
been talking about this new option - but the problem right now
is TIME...when to carry it out??...AND:

imo, the political climate at the US-CA border isn't the most
healthy one at the moment, right now we could anticipate pro-
blems with border officers and harrassment...

...so let's just postpone the idea for let's say 2-3 years...!
But one thing's for sure: I'm IN!

have a nice Sunday - springtime regards (YES, sunshine and 6-7
degrees C..!!) from good old Europe, where everybody is shaken because
'of our own sept.11 - this time March 11 in Madrid...:-(( !!

Peter Hering