Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: atchit wasnt chfrit -> Lost cairn?
Date: Mar 05, 2004 @ 04:46
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@yahoo.com>)

Yes indeed. I didn't notice this at all before, but
now that you point it out I can see there is
defitinely no dogleg at all: the lines are straight.

Looking along the Swiss border - I think there is no
dot at all. I think the line is continuous. Here is
a combo photo - the B&W pic plus the pic from
http://www.utfeldo.de/privat/prv_na00.htm . You can
see there has been significant weathering. I think
the color photo demonstrates the lines are most likely
continous (no dot at the tp). Wish the photos could
show more definition though.