Subject: Re: Haiti-Dominican Republic
Date: Feb 20, 2004 @ 16:26
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ok thanx doug

& would you also say
why do you like borders
or what do you like about them

for you do seem to really like borders per se
notwithstanding everything that we know about them
& to be only secondarily interested in the multipointing

also
why this border in particular

& why now

really these are important & relevant & fair questions
dont you agree

& wishing them not to be here &or just clicking delete would be far
less fun than trying to understand