Subject: Re: Haiti-Dominican Republic
Date: Feb 20, 2004 @ 18:51
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

for example
here are 7 things i for 1 like about this doht border

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/americas/haiti_pol99.jpg
showing 3 international trisecondary points
where haitian interdepartmental borders meet doht
&
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/americas/dominican_republic.gif
showing 4 more international trisecondary points
where dominican interprovincial borders also meet doht
but from the other side of course

plus
yikes
an unexpected but offtopic bonus
on this same map
2 previously unreported apparent
or at least very possible
quadriprovincial points
for the dominican republic

but i am still curious what you or others like too