Subject: Re: Israel Army Proposes to Create Enclaves
Date: Feb 20, 2004 @ 16:37
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman
<mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> Yes I thought about the corridor theory myself. It
> could be the height of the average tallest vehicle, or
> it could be the height of the tallest vehicle at any
> particular point in time (which would be variable).
> But although an interface isn't defined, it still
> exists, if only in the set of possibile interfaces, as
> you call it - the "indefinite interface."
> But I completely disagree that there is no need to
> improve upon the text.

well but you are disagreeing not with me but with the governments of
mexico & the usa
who havent improved on the text in 34 years precisely because they
havent felt the need to do so

more below

As of right now it is not
> certain whether specific points in 3-D space are in
> one country or another, or if they can alternate
> between the two. I would want for this uncertainty to
> be resolved.

i understand
& i agree it would be lovely & tidy if it were resolved
but also think it is lovely now too for being so untidy

end insertions

It does not make any sense to limit