Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: New Wall -- discussion point
Date: Jan 17, 2004 @ 23:08
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Mike,

I again insert my responses below.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA

----- Original Message -----
From: "m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>
To: <BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 9:30 AM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: New Wall -- discussion point

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
> <mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> > My responses are inserted below.
> >
> > Lowell

Sorry! I didn't mean that we were being viscious toward one another. I meant
"viscious circle" in the idiomatic sense. The phrase is a chiché, after all.

> & please reread at least message 12831 & tell me again you didnt know
> all along that i was asking you what exact words you thought were
> wrong with it & i will know you did miss something during my er
> what did you call them

Okay, upon re-reading 12831, I find that you asked "what sentence or clause or
phrase or word or speck is wrong." When that message was fresh, I probably
did't take that part very seriously becasue I was (and am) certin that I had
already to you (if you didn't miss it somehow). Yet, in the paragraph just
above your question, you'd written, "you raised the issue & began by saying he
was wrong but without ever saying what exactly he was wrong about."

I had briefly explained how he was wrong when I had briefly raised the issue (as
an aside to another answer) way back in 12735. Then, in respose to your further
question in 12762, I had explained in detail in 12765 my objections to Van
Zandt's statements regarding no advantage over other states and the
recommendation or request of the Congress.

This is why I was incredulous when you continued to say that I had never
explained how I believed him wrong and kept asking for what I had already given
you.