Subject: Re: border jail clave breakout afoot
Date: Dec 18, 2003 @ 19:00
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ok i got a xerox of the delorme new mexico road atlas page
since printing off the internet is practically impossible at both
libraries
& i think i even spotted & zoomed the checkpoint in an aerial photo
at terraserver
which places it a good half mile above the projected smuggling route

so now i am weighing whether to even bother with a test run
or to just go for it

& i did see a roadrunner running across my road early this morning
come to think of it
even tho i didnt actually run or even find the road just then
& yikes he was indeed carrying something
in his mouth

couldnt tell if it was a pito tho
hahaha

but so anyway maybe i am getting the picture already muchachos

beebeep