Subject: Re: border jail clave breakout afoot
Date: Dec 18, 2003 @ 16:58
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

began the smuggling route probe as predicted at daybreak
thinking to steal up toward the border patrol post in the glare of
the sunrise
& surprised myself to find myself proceeding as usual without a map
& only by my preferred intuitive dead reckoning autopilot technique
even tho my ass & my stash were squarely on the line this time

& decided to award myself a medal for valor or casualness
i am not sure which

but
i think fortunately
i simply couldnt find the outlet north from the maze of dusty streets
that is radium springs
hahaha
positively stymied for hours
tho i had seen & studied it all on the same maps i commended to you
last night
hahahaha

& didnt want to disturb my smuggler pals at the hot springs during
their morning quiet hour tho i practically drove right past their
eminently pickable brains too

& so i have repaired back to the libraries in las cruces to cobble
together the best available maps
hahaha
so as to have them actually in hand for a more diligent retry
perhaps tomorrow