Subject: Re: border jail clave breakout afoot
Date: Dec 18, 2003 @ 23:53
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

ok i am back at the university again
following a second round trip journey to radium springs today
a bit wiser but none the worse for wear
& after finally suceeding in finding the right road at least
yesss
or rather the right jeep track

& having tested it on foot for the first mile or so
not only so i could report the breakout really was afoot
but especially to preview the quality of the road & inspect the
notorious sand trap at the first dogleg right
which my informant had warned me about
i concluded i should first consult with & enlist the aid of my friend
jeff back at the hot springs
which were coincidentally in walking distance anyway

he said
sure i would have told you to go that way but i know they have the
motion sensors on the road there
& they can watch you from the checkpoint too

whooops
but lucky i caught him

& so back to square 1
which basically means continuing to winter happily ever after here on
the new mexican riviera

&or shipping my stash or some part of it on to rose
who has volunteered to receive it in california next week
but only if i send it by united parcel service
which for some reason she finds an acceptable risk for a half share
& where i could catch up with the rest of it
with as little as an overnight run from here on empty

but all that sounds like a lot of muss & fuss when i can just
continue to enjoy being here doing nothing til the bag runs out

the thought of making a dash for bzgtmx & gthnsv in the meantime has
occurred to me
i admit it
or chasing the wild mexican quadripoint

probably no sniffer dogs between here & there
so long as i dont dally around mxus per se

but even so
there is lots of other lunacy
& i dont think centroamerica is really worth risking all again

anyway i already did that lots of times

so i think i will just continue to chill here for now

& please join me in overlooking all this useless enjoyment