Subject: Re: cnkpru 1:200.000
Date: Nov 25, 2003 @ 23:23
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

& thanx again peter now that i have really studied & appreciated this
seamless text

but as you indicated
there still seems to be some question

first they talk about a cnkp joint area
but then they talk about a tripoint

& we know from the trilines of the delu condo areas
that there would be no single tricountry point
but a tricountry line with 2 bidominial tricountry points at its ends

nor could i find the mentioned monument numbers on this probably
older map
& thus still cant visualize what the condo area might look like

any ideas

nevertheless
there certainly appears to be reason to hope this is a real deal
if i am not mistaken
our fifth or seventh in this rare international condo category
together with
2 delu
2 esfr
aeom &