Subject: Re: lancaster ca
Date: Nov 25, 2003 @ 22:45
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "adamnvillani" <avillani@u...>
wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002" <orc@o...>
wrote:
> > still cruisin
> >
> > no quaint california dutch place names around here tho
>
> Well, there's always Van Nuys. Not exactly quaint though...
>
> Check out Vasquez Rocks County Park in Agua Dulce (a little ways
> south of Lancaster off of CA-14) if you want to see some
interesting
> rock formations that get used as TV and movie sets all the time.
>
> http://aeve.com/digitaldesert/vasquezrocks/
>
> It's the wrong time of year, but in the Spring the California Poppy
> Reserve out there is quite beautiful. Not sure of much boundary
point
> activity around there... the Kern-Los Angeles-Ventura county
tripoint
> looks pretty accessible from paved highways, as does the 118 W 35 N
> latitude/longitude point.
>
> Adam

apple valley ca now

thanx adam
i was about to apologize for the pointlessness of my previous post
& you went & turned it into something nice

but your kelove tricounty point is the one that was bagged live in
the now somewhat overplayed message 5181

& i might well have toured your other points too if you had caught me
in time
as you nearly also did last week on the 26 mule team borax highway
but by dumb luck i happened this morning upon happy trails highway
from where i simply had to post again live
in fact from the corner of dale evans parkway yet too

& will now try to do the promised catching up as well