Subject: Re: Boundaries through urban areas
Date: Oct 31, 2003 @ 16:26
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

> Unfortunately, whilst I know that detailed maps showing the border
exist, I
> haven't been able to find a sufficiently accurate one on the web.
> Regrettably, I wasn't so interested in such things when I last
visited :-(

& fortunately
any imagined multiple misfortune or regret or unsmiley has nothing to
do with multipointing or any other form of bliss

in this we have never been farther from the truth & point of bp

& have thus achieved a new extremity of irrelevancy & retardedness

so this our first known point of multi mishap or multi mayhem or
multi whatever it is may actually hold pivotal contrast value for
anyone who is here principally for esthetic &or creative purposes

& punctological science suggests the unprecedented electromagnetic
vibrational polarity of the occasion may even be powerful enough to
catapult us directly to the best of what we actually do desire

but that is the experiment at hand
so i dont prejudge the outcome