Subject: Re: Boundary disputes
Date: Oct 11, 2003 @ 09:00
Author: kontikipaul ("kontikipaul" <contikipaul@...>)

Great List.

As others have pointed out it missed Hans Island which, by memory,
was first pointed out to this group via one of those CIA fact sheets
then Jesper found a few maps actually locating the island.
More on Hans Island later as I found out some weird info on it.

The only other dispute I can think of that isn't listed is that
the US owned Navassa Island is claimed by both Haiti and Jamaica.
That Haitian fishermen camp there and its claimed by Haiti are all
thats listed.