Subject: Re: Boundary disputes
Date: Oct 11, 2003 @ 17:34
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

really paul
i can see how the eu might veto jespers hans island pipedream
even if canada & denmark didnt
& i can see how he figures he can divide all islands however he
likes or pretends
but where did you learn of this jamaican claim to navassa

thats a new one on all of us

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "kontikipaul"
<contikipaul@h...> wrote:
> Great List.
>

> As others have pointed out it missed Hans Island which, by
memory,
> was first pointed out to this group via one of those CIA fact
sheets
> then Jesper found a few maps actually locating the island.
> More on Hans Island later as I found out some weird info on
it.

> The only other dispute I can think of that isn't listed is that
> the US owned Navassa Island is claimed by both Haiti and
Jamaica.

<kroc@i...>
> > wrote:
> > > http://geoinfo.amu.edu.pl/wpk/factbook/fields/2070.html
> >
> > nice shooting artur
> >
> > this is practically the entire pandemonium in a single scatter
> > shot of our global pandominium
> >
> > & nice to see hans island on dedk missing from the list too
> > tho i could think of no other complete omission in the entire
> > world
> >

> > moreover
> > since many of these disputes & nondisputes do or could
involve