Subject: best available resolution
Date: Sep 16, 2003 @ 01:44
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

on further reflection
i dont want to have to maintain that either western sahara or
palestine are real countries yet
since lets face it
they arent
but are still de facto parts of morocco & israel respectively
if anything

or does anyone seriously disagree

so i would gladly sacrifice all the supposed eh & ps tripoints
which simply means dzehma alone would bite the dust
of all the tripoints we have previously identified as world class

& dzehmr would become dzmamr
for the time being at least

btw thats ma as in maroc for morocco
rather than mo
which is macau
oops

but anyway the country count can thus hold steady & credible at
193

& the world class multipoint count would decrease by 1
from 160 or 161
to 159 to 160
depending as usual only on the resolution of bwnazmzw
into 1 or 2 points
& of course pending all other future developments too

ahhh that feels much better already

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079"