Subject: Re: Shaba'a Farms / illbsy
Date: Sep 16, 2003 @ 00:58
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

couldnt find har dov nor rajar anywhere on the russian maps
which may be neither here nor there since my cyrillic is so poor
but have confirmed the second map linked below is directly north
of the first one
so all indications are that the shebaa farms straddle both of
these maps just about where the lbsy border shown on them
crosses from one to the other

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Asher Samuels
<asher972@y...> wrote:
> The Shaba'a Farms (a.k.a. Har Dov) are a bit west of the
Hermon. If you get to
> Rajar then you've gone too far.
> --- Jesper Nielsen <jesniel@i...> wrote:
> > From CIA World Factbook on Syria
> >
> > "Golan Heights is Israeli-occupied; Lebanon claims Shaba'a
farms in Golan
> > Heights"
> >
> > So the farms are in Syria, occupied by Israel, claimed by
Lebanon. Does that