Subject: Re: BZMX: Photo
Date: Aug 26, 2003 @ 00:14
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

no problem doug so long as these locals arent the same locals
who will be guiding you to the tripoint
just kidding of course

& we are all in luck here because the rio azul aka blue creek
does indeed appear to be the main headstream of the rio hondo
so everyone can in fact be correct

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/americas/belize_pol_03.jpg

except actually i am not sure if this blue creek aka rio azul really
has its union with the rio hondo proper just below la union
or if the union there is with the combined booths river & rio bravo
all 3 of which thus together form the rio hondo entire at la union

in any case the crick in your pic sure looks a lovely blue

i do seriously trust those mennonite lads who claim they saw 2
bzgtmx rocks tho

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray (In Belize)
<doug@d...> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that it is the Hondo... locals called it the Hondo,
> rule #1 notwithstanding.
> I will check and confirm...
>
> Doug
>
> On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 01:02 PM, m06079 wrote:
>
> > thanx nicely done
> > & seekers will find it at the end of the photos section
> > but i am pretty sure this is really still the rio azul here rather
than
> > the rio hondo which it joins not far below la union
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G.
McManus"
> > <mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> > > I'll do it.