Subject: Re: Yahoo's changing the rules on us
Date: Aug 07, 2003 @ 16:31
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal"
<lnadybal@c...> wrote:
> Thanks, Bill.
>
> I'm now trying to determine the most efficient way to capture the
whole.

> Since you added me, I've been getting a lot of "sex4u@yahoo"

hahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaaa
ahhhh
my own feeling is that nothing nor nobody need be rejected
no matter how greatly they misunderstand what bp is about
& you should definitely take everything you can get
since this is everyones land

in fact please take a few more bows on the occasion of your
apotheosis

also
in all fairness to them
our sexfreak members do at least have the virtue of being real
pointers & even real multipointers in some cases

and
> similar requests for membership. I presume we all want them
rejected,
> and that's what I done with them. If legitimate sounding
requests
> come, shall I forward them or just use my judgement as to
whether or
> not they are legitimate? I also presume you can delete
members later

<hanrahan@k...>
> wrote:
> > Len, I've addedyou as a Moderator. Thanks for your initiative
on
> > this.
> >
> > Bill
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal"
<lnadybal@c...>
> > wrote:
> > > I trust you all received notice from Yahoo that within a few
days
> > > changes are going to occur. One of main things is that you
will
> > have
> > > to send images to the photos section, and won't be able to
attach
> > them
> > > to emails. After a certain date, the attached images will be
> > deleted
> > > from the Yahoo server, if I recall the message correctly.
> > >
> > > A few months ago, I wanted to and offered to copy all of our
> > messages
> > > to a CD and distribute it as a hard record. That has taken
on
> > urgency
> > > now if you are interested.
> > >
> > > What stopped me earlier was time - because I had no
rights as an
> > > owner, I was relegated to opening each mesage and photo
and then
> > > copying it.
> > > Who is in charge here? Can you give me a couple days
rights to the
> > > site so I can copy the materials?
> > >
> > > Anyone who wants a copy of the CD, I'd be more than
happy to copy
> > and
> > > send it for the costs involved. A CD costs about 75-cents,
and
> > > mail/envelope, etc., anywhere from 75-cents to
international mail