Subject: Re: 2 more wannabe north american tricountry points
Date: Aug 07, 2003 @ 15:34
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"
<jan.krogh@t...> wrote:
> More footnotes to the history (The nations you Americans didn't
learn about
> in high school):

haha
& for when we did most recently learn about these & many more
absurdistans
plus yet another trifunnium too
please see message 10265

yesterdays christian science monitor article about airrecu
besides being good company for the wannabe tripoints we have
been eyeballing in lake saint clair & at akwesasne
was fresh & poignant in giving the latest news & map of this
other forgotten indian borderland
& especially a first clear look at its tripoints

the excellent illustration at the end of the article appears to have
pooped out tho

if it is still busted when you read this
you can nevertheless get wind of airrecu & its tripoints by
imagining them topologically
in the eastern part of the narrow strip of nicaragua that lies south
of lake nicaragua