Subject: Re: Yahoo's changing the rules on us
Date: Aug 07, 2003 @ 15:33
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Thanks, Bill.

I'm now trying to determine the most efficient way to capture the whole.

Since you added me, I've been getting a lot of "sex4u@yahoo" and
similar requests for membership. I presume we all want them rejected,
and that's what I done with them. If legitimate sounding requests
come, shall I forward them or just use my judgement as to whether or
not they are legitimate? I also presume you can delete members later
if they turn out to be covers for illicit purposes. Pls advise. My
email is lnadybal@... if you want to respond outside of the
messages.

Regards

Len