Subject: Re: Yahoo's changing the rules on us
Date: Aug 06, 2003 @ 15:38
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

possibly important corrections

all attachments are indeed expected to disappear from the
message board
as well as from the archives
probably as early as tonite
& no attachments will ever appear in either of these places again

however
we will still be able to continue to add attachments to our
messages

but
only those who receive these messages as individual emails
will ever see these attachments

so if you like to send & see attachments
then just continue to do so & be sure to elect individual email
deliveries now if you havent already

but it makes no sense to ever take action for fear of the
consequences that might ensue if you fail to take it

such action ultimately only produces what it dreads
& is worse than wasted

better to act only in the name of what you really desire
& for the sheer pleasure of that action

also any presumed urgency at bp is only imaginary
since nothing but fun is ever really at stake here anyway

& finally
the entire world
including especially bp
is equally free for all
so make whatever you want of it
& do whatever you like with it

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hanrahan"

<lnadybal@c...>
> wrote:
> > I trust you all received notice from Yahoo that within a few
days
> > changes are going to occur. One of main things is that you
will
> have
> > to send images to the photos section, and won't be able to
attach
> them
> > to emails. After a certain date, the attached images will be
> deleted
> > from the Yahoo server, if I recall the message correctly.
> >
> > A few months ago, I wanted to and offered to copy all of our
> messages
> > to a CD and distribute it as a hard record. That has taken on
> urgency
> > now if you are interested.
> >
> > What stopped me earlier was time - because I had no rights
as an
> > owner, I was relegated to opening each mesage and photo
and then
> > copying it.
> > Who is in charge here? Can you give me a couple days
rights to the