Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Don't be dissappointed with your Adult Web Site
Date: Jun 10, 2003 @ 12:14
Author: John Kelly ("John Kelly" <johnkelly@...>)

Actually, I panicked and deleted the original message before I checked
who the sender was. If if came to me from BP, no sweat. If it came from
my mail server then it's a problem because my boss and my mother, as
well as all my friends, will have gotten the same thing. The evidenced
points to the first option so I won't lose any sleep over it.

JK