Subject: be appointed was Re: Don't be dissappointed
Date: Jun 10, 2003 @ 13:40
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ok you are almost definitely in the clear john because everyone
who has selected the individual email option has gotten all of
these as emails
& only as emails
to the best of my knowledge anyway

& i have duly noted the possible consequences of excessive
hilarity to innocent bystanders
& do apologize to you if you even thought of losing any sleep
& have accordingly double twisted the title off & cut the backup
so the thread can at least die a natural death now

assuming gcn9 has indeed already made her point or points

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "John Kelly"
<johnkelly@a...> wrote:
> Actually, I panicked and deleted the original message before I
checked
> who the sender was. If if came to me from BP, no sweat. If it
came from
> my mail server then it's a problem because my boss and my
mother, as