Subject: Re: Don't be dissappointed with your Adult Web Site
Date: Jun 09, 2003 @ 19:58
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

hey john buddy no sweat
we didnt connect this with you anyway til you chirped in

& the original was indeed spam
or rather just a presumably business oriented
yet not necessarily bogus
new member introducing herself

& we have long known we could stand some extra girls around
here anyway

& i had been laughing since her membership arrived a few days
earlier without any clue yet that she might even chime in
not to mention turn pro
nor how soon

& yet we dont even know that much for sure
since she hasnt asked for any money yet
& has simply offered her tries & her points
& i might add
more directly than any previous new members ever had

actually this sort of thing has happened maybe about a dozen
times in our 3 years
& normally the spammers are immediately weeded out by bill
who as host is uniquely empowered to do this

but he is apparently either on a well earned sabbatical just now
or else has decided to be a little more lenient with this particular
party of party crashers
or perhaps more lenient in general
whether in the name of our all parties party
or for whatever reason

so in the meantime i figured
now that we are so well ensconced here in everyones land
where members routinely sell & buy & share stuff anyway
it would be inappropriate to bounce anyone
& this person or these people were just wanting to party down
with us anyway
so far as i can yet tell
so i have welcomed her or them for now as i would anyone else

& i cant do anything about it anyway
except perhaps ignore them
tho i think they are too funny for that

oh yes
excuse me
maybe i could
delete the messages
if not the membership

but i dont think i could ever bring myself to do that
without prior consent or at least some discussion
with the new member &or the group

& for now i would just say glasscutternipples9 is more on point
than many of us ever are

cheers & rsvp anyone

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "John Kelly"
<johnkelly@a...> wrote:
> This mail arrived in my mailbox. It is spam. I don't know how it
got to
> BP. I thought I deleted it and I don't use Microsuck at all. I am
> investigating it with mail service.
>
> And I am NOT connected in any way with the site this mail
promoted.

> JK.
>
> > hahahaha
> > we arent disappointed at all
> > & welcome friend
> >
> > in fact our adult sandcastling site is better than ever
> > even if it is a little caved in now
> > & happily you are just in time to join us for the attainment of
our
> > own multihood too
> >
> > indeed as the first new member to arrive at this our extended
first
> > multianniversary celebration
> > allow us to present you with our amphibious try pointing tee
shirt
> > while the tide is still rolling in
> >

> > hmm
> > fantastic handle you got there too
> >
> > but you better not let bill catch you out here in full view
> >
> > in fact you are lucky he has been napping even this long
> > as he usually shows hustlers the gate before we even notice
> > they have arrived
> > but
> > until he does
> > welcome to everyones land & let your friends know we are
here
> > for them too
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com,
"glasscutternipples9"