Subject: Fwd: Tripointing
Date: May 14, 2003 @ 15:42
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

the following just in from my doppelganger spooky mike
appears to have been meant for the whole group
& should certainly interest the whole group
as it is an occasion for general celebration whenever a longtime fellow
adventurer arrives

& mike i am exuberant
as i expect we all are because there are so few of us committed pointers in
the world
to make your acquaintance