Subject: Re: Fwd: Tripointing
Date: May 16, 2003 @ 13:26
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

& mike let me just add that notwithstanding the large numbers of
our membership & messages
there are actually very few people in the entire world known to
have actually visited as many tripoints as you yourself have
in fact only a small handful of people
& probably not as many as 2 handfuls

so you are not only our newest & most fascinating recent arrival
but in fact a respected elder tristatesman of our society as well
so please feel positively invited to show or tell or hold forth here
any way you like about anything you like anytime
& especially about any ongoing tries or outstanding questions

we are honored & multiplied by your presence

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m donner"
<maxivan82@h...> wrote:
> the following just in from my doppelganger spooky mike
> appears to have been meant for the whole group
> & should certainly interest the whole group
> as it is an occasion for general celebration whenever a
longtime fellow
> adventurer arrives
>
> & mike i am exuberant
> as i expect we all are because there are so few of us
committed pointers in
> the world
> to make your acquaintance

> >Mississippi
> > > except ALFLGA, and several west of the Mississippi. I also
do
> >corners,
> > > bends, notches, ends of straight line segments, i.e.
anything