Subject: Re: world class coastal boundary roundup
Date: Dec 17, 2002 @ 14:08
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

> wonder if the south orkneys or any other islands
> lying south of s lat 60 might qualify
> since they can have no maritime territory
> per the antarctic treaty
>
> but then do these islands even have a nationality any longer
> or is it just everyones land meeting everyones water there
> as is the case along the coast of antarctica itself

in morning light
all such subantarctic islands do prove to be stateless
& so we have only yet another confirmed bust here

but we do at least get to see our first pic of everyone partying
along the coastal boundary between everyones land &
everyones water
http://www.70south.com/resources/islands/deception2.jpg

one party who is looking perfectly wet&dry even appears to be
straddling &or transiting our very boundary line itself
class a

this evidently real pic was taken in a real but unbelievable place
actually called deception island
in the formerly british but now everyonese south shetlands