Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Cooch Behar map (again)
Date: Dec 11, 2001 @ 00:33
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

>- 35 and the Patgram salient could well be connected
>at just one point. They connect on the map.

Yes, Jote Nijama (Bangladeshi 35 in India) and the Patgram slaient seem to
be connected at a point on 1-inch british maps, from which my paper map has
been mainly compiled.
Bangladeshi 50, Bara Saradubi, is connected by as single point to Bangladesh
mainland, confirmed from demarcation report of 1940.

Remember that there are parallel numberings. There is an Indian 1 in
Bangladehs and a Bangladeshi 1 in India, etc.

Brendan