Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Cooch Behar map (again)
Date: Dec 11, 2001 @ 00:38
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

Boundary crosses (ie quadpoints shared by only 2 countries, not 4) exist in
4 places, only three of which are confirmed:
at Baarle (1),
at Jungholz (1) and
at Cooch Behar (1 confirmed: Bara Saradubi Bangladeshi #50;
1 unconfirmed but likely: B'deshi #35 Jote Nijama)

Brendan

>I recommend anyone interested in
>the Cooch Behar-exclaves to get hold of that
>map. In a few years it is going to be a rarity.

I have to concur with my colleague's conclusion. ;-)