Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Cooch Behar map (again)
Date: Dec 10, 2001 @ 10:41
Author: Mats Hessman (Mats Hessman <blofeld_es@...>)

>ah mats i see you are talking about pink 50 & 51 whereas
>brendan was referring to green 50 & 51 in message 2949
>so possibly only a color flop has occurred somewhere m

Michael, I should have used the colors to clarify.
Here are my observations again, with respect to Brendans
compiled paper map:

- Green 35 and the Patgram salient could well be connected
at just one point. They connect on the map.

- Green 50 and green 51 are definately not connected.

- Instead, green 50 and the Patgram salient could
very well be connected at a point.

Mats