Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] NMOKTX Question
Date: Jun 17, 2001 @ 03:25
Author: Jack Parsell ("Jack Parsell" <jparsell@...>)

David's description of his route to the monument, and the location of the monument
is exactly the way we found it, so I too am perplexed by the questioning here. I recall
a report of some other markers along the road and in the field to the NW of the junction
of the two roads, which would put them in NM assuming thr road is centered on the
NM-OK line. I'll check my files when I get home Mon night for more info on this.
We are at Lake Ontario at our summer cottage now.
Jack