Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Time zone boundaries
Date: May 11, 2001 @ 13:38
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

hahahaha
first you amaze & delight us by saying you know of only one case
keeping us up half the night marvelling at your precious rarity

then you amaze & delight us again by rattling off 7 more cases
keeping us up half the morning marvelling at your prodigious abundance
& proving that at boundarypoint at least
you c a n eat your cake & have it too