Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Fiat boundaries
Date: May 02, 2001 @ 16:43
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

& jesper
of these 5 or 3 singular fiat boundaries we have found
your chad nigeria line is probably the truest & purest in the world
by virtue of being totally wet as well as probably unmarked
& therefore almost certainly absolutely undeflected by so much as a single
subatomic particle

still cresting on my brendan waves
& so wishing for the perfect moment point of happy landing