Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Fiat boundaries
Date: May 02, 2001 @ 13:48
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

ahh
now i think i see what you really meant

a single sector straight line boundary
with no deliberate deflections

a much more special category than i realized in my double take
& its our first bp triple take

so i withdraw all my suggestions except for iraq jordan

& if western sahara is demoted to nonsovereign
& considered only as a part of morocco
as in the latest country census from grant
we could conceivably eliminate 2 of yours too
leaving a total of only 3 world class cases in all

thus you appear to have found as small & special an elite
as our set of 2 or 3 world class boundary crosses