Subject: brfrsr & brgysr from bzgtmx
Date: Apr 28, 2001 @ 02:17
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

ahh thanx peter

so in this case suriname seems to have a rather good case
despite the fact that brazil also places this tripoint to surinames detriment
much like at brgysr
as shown by http://info.lncc.br/wrmkkk/suesq.html

but this is only because a brazilian dutch commission marked the entire
brnl boundary between these tripoints in the 1930s
however mysteriously in view of the events you mention in 1900 & 1975
with coords as in http://info.lncc.br/wrmkkk/sumar.txt
as detailed in portuguese in http://info.lncc.br/wrmkkk/suhist.html

so i think until something better comes along
we are lucky to be able to specify that
brfrsr is disputed but monumented at
n lat 2 deg 12 min 05 sec 472 thou
& w long 54 deg 21 min 37 sec 584 thou