Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] belize guatemala mexico tricountry point update
Date: Apr 27, 2001 @ 17:58
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

apologies to the other mike donners for reciting myself so much
but this bzgtmx situation is really part of a much larger batter
& tho it still has a good way to go before it could become a paragon
it does suggest a new model of boundary relaxation
for kindred uptight places we have seen like brgysr
& now also fraternal brfrsr
or brgfsr if anyone prefers

for yes it is my pleasure here on the americas beat to also inform you i
have just learned that the suriname jackolantern does indeed have a
perfectly matching black eye for its new river triangle dispute at its
matching corner
called in this case the maroni river triangle dispute
haha
& definitely worth checking out on a map
but unlike the brgysr details the brfrsr details are scarce on both the
dispute & contingent tripoint
so holler if you should find any at all

anyway the point is
bzgtmx is already in the oven