Subject: Re: Old tp atderu/Ile de la Conference/qp bedenl+Moresnet
Date: Mar 13, 2001 @ 22:19
Author: peter.smaardijk@and.com (peter.smaardijk@...)

Ile de la Conference: you're looking eastwards. So the point towards
you is the westernmost point (frfreses[number]). Still, it being at
the meeting point of the center lines (or thalwegs) of the two
branches of the Bidasoa and the center line/thalweg of the
continuation of that river, it might be that it is just beyond this
picture at your left.

Peter S.